The Humanities Department of Greenridge Secondary School is committed to developing in our students critical thinking and communication skills, and inculcating an appreciation of human experience through exposure to the geopolitical realities of past, current and future world events .
The subjects offer by the Humanities Department are:
- Lower Secondary Geography (Express, Normal Academic)
- Lower Secondary History (Express, Normal Academic)
- Lower Secondary Social Studies (NormalTechnical)
- Geography Elective (Express, Normal Academic)
- History Elective (Express, Normal Academic)
- Social Studies (Express, Normal Academic)
- Full Geography Sec 3 and 4
The department has always been passionate about increasing the students’ interest in the humanities subjects through a variety of different teaching methodologies. From conducting geographical field trips to the customisation of resources, teachers spare no effort to value-add to our students’ education.